Represented Talent’s client base is centered around the leisure and hospitality industry in the UK and around the world. Main responsibilities will be to provide administration, logistics, and general support to the Talent Director, and the ted Talent team.
- Represented Talent bookings using the STi system
- Supporting with a logistics for both Represented and ted Talent
- Liaising with the accounts team for payments and queries
- Direct support for Tucker
- WeeklyAct/Client check offs
- Answering Act/Client emails
Qualifications and Skills-
- Excellent inter personal skills
- IT skills in Word,Excel & Outlook applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical, organised, and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills essential
- Experience in multi-tasking
- 5GCSE’s including Math’s and English
- Ability to work in a group and on their own.
Character and Attitude-
- Dynamic and innovative professional with a forward thinking-attitude.
- Demonstrate commitment to the business with a strong knowledge of our client base.
- The ability to work under own initiative.
- Previous office experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the industry would be beneficial but not essential.