Located at our central offices in Buckinghamshire, this position will see the role holder taking the function of Senior Projects Manager.
Accountable for all projects in their entirety the role holder will be a forward thinking, pro-active person that feels comfortable manging not only AV installations but also the ability to multi-task the delivery of multiple projects concurrently. The majority of responsibilities centre on the design and delivery of AV systems across various sectors including cruise ships, UK holiday parks and hotels. The role holding will have the ability to design and implement AV systems working to creative briefs whilst working alongside our production department to ensure the successful delivery of our entertainment concepts. This means we require the successful applicant to have experience working within the cruise ship, hotel & education sectors, specifically with experience designing full AV installations (Sound, Lighting & Video) including production of CAD drawings, cable schedules and detailed work schematics. Experience working within a dry-dock environment essential.
The role also requires you to delegate and manage the projects team to ensure the effective procurement of goods in readiness for projects and also the arranging of all project specific operations.
You will have proven history in operating in a managerial position previously and be ready to join a company where you want to develop and progress.
Qualifications and Skills –
|• Ability to demonstrate previous client and team management
• Budget management skills essential
• Excellent communicator with all, both in written work and verbally
• Strong organisational skills
• PRINCE2 desirable
• AutoCAD LT essential
• Formal Electrical / Engineering Qualification desirable
• IT skills such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or MAC proficient
|• Proven track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget
• Demonstrable experience is multi-tasking projects
• Experience within the entertainment industry is essential
· AV Integration within Cruise Ships, Hotels & Schools
· Experience managing a team
· Working on board cruise ships specifically during a dry dock period
· Audio Architect / AMX / Creston desirable
· Working as a sub-contractor to main contractor
· Experience selling AV systems to client
· Experience working with main contractors and their processes