The recruitment manager will work closely with our department heads to manage to source, interviewing and employment processes, the candidate must have HR & recruitment experience and evaluate the right talent. The candidate should also be knowledgeable about recruitment & HR legislation and is able to make effective decisions quickly. We currently recruit 500-600 roles per year, this is only going to grow.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g., job application and onboarding processes)
- Oversee the recruitment requirements and report on its performance.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g.time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g., social recruiting and relevant searches).
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department heads to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up to date on HR and recruitment legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
Social & Digital-
- Generate a consistent and fruitful digital footprint across the various mediums available.
- Establish future opportunities to maximise the potential of our recruitment strategy.
- Manage day to day contact with the wider world through our social media sites.
- Work with our studio team to create innovative and exciting campaigns to attract the best talent available to our clients.
Advertising & Endorsement-
- Maximise the potential of budgets in the assignment of advertisement across media formats including social media, print, radio & television.
- Establish links with suitable partners to grow our recruitment footprint domestically and internationally.
Qualification & Skills-
Character & Attitude-
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Demonstrate commitment to the business with a strong knowledge of our client base.
- The ability to work under own initiative.
- Demonstrate a passion for results.
- A creative flair is a must for this role with the ability to communicate with impact at all levels.
- Previous recruitment experience.