Accountable for installation projects in their entirety the role holder will be a forward thinking, pro-active person that feels comfortable manging not only AV installations but also a pool of freelancers on and off-site. The majority of responsibilities centre on the design of AV systems, their design and implementation of creative briefs a long with working alongside our production department to ensure the successful delivery of our entertainment concepts. This means we require the successful applicant to have experience working within the cruise ship, hotel & education sectors, specifically with experience designing full AV installations (Sound, Lighting & Video) including production of CAD drawings, cable schedules and detailed work schematics. Experience working within a dry-dock environment essential.
The role also requires you to delegate and manage junior members of the team including our procurements and logistics personnel, arranging the procurement of all equipment for projects down to organisation of goods prior to commencement of projects.
You will have proven history in operating in a lead position previously and be ready to join a company where you want to develop and progress.
You will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager.
Qualifications and Skills-
|• Ability to demonstrate previous client and team management
• Budget management skills required
• Excellent communicator with all, both in written work and verbally
• Strong organisational skills
• PRINCE2 desirable
• AutoCAD LT essential
• Formal Electrical / Engineering Qualification desirable
• IT skills such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or MAC proficient
|• Proven track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget
• Demonstrable experience is multi-tasking projects.
• Experience within the entertainment industry is beneficial
· AV Integration within Cruise Ships, Hotels & Schools
· Working on board cruise ships specifically during a dry dock period.
· Audio Architect / AMX / Creston desirable
· Working as a sub-contractor to main contractor
· Experience working with main contractors and their processes