British based with offices in four countries and a twenty-year history, ted delivers full-service entertainment and programming for theatre, cruise, resort and leisure destinations. From audiovisual installations and live entertainment to fitness programs and custom character creation, clients around the world trust our bespoke offerings and excellent customer service. Working in partnership with their clients, tedhelps define and design guest experience blueprints that are used to inform all aspects of project development. Resort design, themed attractions, custom plush, food and beverage all impact the guest experience. To meet each client need, ted specializes in creating wow-factor moments, large or small, for guests and brands alike.
In 2022 RWS Entertainment Group acquired ted. Working with the world’s largest full-service provider of visitor attractions and experiences will leverage our creative expertise and global network to deliver new immersive experiences for Halloween, holiday and seasonal events.
Located at our central offices in Milton Keynes, this position will be responsible for supporting the Production Department with planning and logistics across all clients in production and events.
We are a fast-paced and ambitious creative business with exciting projects and opportunities ahead. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient and capable of multi-tasking. They will be confident in project planning and managing budgets, with excellent IT skills.
The Production Manager will be responsible for supporting the creative team, planning and managing projects and events whilst ensuring best processes are used and tracking milestones for a continued high standard of client delivery. They will also manage the Production Assistant in the department, so must have encouraging and motivational qualities to inspire the team.
- Supporting the Head of Production with required projects
- Standardising and managing processes for multiple projects
- Creating and tracking milestones aligned to clients and internal timelines
- Line manager for Production Assistant
- Contracting for freelance creatives
- Invoice tracking and managing supplier/client P&L
- Oversee purchasing for the department
- Timeline management with key suppliers
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the creative team
- Managing projects of various length and budget from start to finish
- Creative research for projects and tenders
- Hold the agenda for creative meetings
- Travelling in the UK and abroad to represent the company
Qualifications & Skills-
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and MAC proficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency and excellent organizational skills
- Confident multi-tasking projects
- Project planning and budgeting
- GCSE English and Math with further A Level qualifications
- Creative awareness
- Previous experience in the creative/arts industry
Character & Attitude-
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward-thinking attitude and approach
- Demonstrate commitment and loyalty to the business with a strong knowledge of its mission statement and client base
- Passionate about the entertainment industry
- The ability to work under own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Experience in management
- Experience in project management