British based with offices in four countries and a twenty-year history, ted delivers full-service entertainment and programming for theatre, cruise, resort and leisure destinations. From audiovisual installations and live entertainment to fitness programs and custom character creation, clients around the world trust our bespoke offerings and excellent customer service. Working in partnership with their clients, tedhelps define and design guest experience blueprints that are used to inform all aspects of project development. Resort design, themed attractions, custom plush, food and beverage all impact the guest experience. To meet each client need, ted specializes in creating wow-factor moments, large or small, for guests and brands alike.
In 2022 RWS Entertainment Group acquired ted. Working with the world’s largest full-service provider of visitor attractions and experiences will leverage our creative expertise and global network to deliver new immersive experiences for Halloween, holiday and seasonal events.
Located at our central offices in Milton Keynes, this position will be responsible for supporting the Production Manager with planning and logistics across all clients in production and events.
We are a fast-paced and ambitious creative business with exciting projects and opportunities ahead. The successful candidate will be organised, ambitious and dedicated to growing a career in the industry. They will be efficient in a fast paced environment and capable of multi-tasking..
The Production Assistant will be responsible for supporting the creative team with planning and scheduling for rehearsals and events, sourcing and tracking of props and costumes and logistics for creative freelancers.
- Supporting the Production Manager with required projects
- Sourcing and tracking props and costumes
- Logistics for freelance creatives
- Call sheets and scheduling
- Purchasing support for the department
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the creative team
- Ensuring all scripts, manuals and show documentation are recorded and up to date
- Travelling in the UK and abroad to represent the company
- Be present in creative meetings to assist with note taking
- Creative research for projects and tenders
Qualifications & Experience-
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and MAC proficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency and excellent organizational skills
- Confident multi-tasking projects
- GCSE English and Math’s
- Creative awareness
- Previous experience in the creative/arts industry
Character & Attitdude-
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward thinking attitude and approach
- Demonstrate commitment and loyalty to the business with a strong knowledge of its mission statement and client base
- Passionate about the entertainment industry
- The ability to work under own initiative in a fast-paced environment