British based with offices in four countries and a twenty-year history, ted delivers full-service entertainment and programming for theatre, cruise, resort and leisure destinations. From audiovisual installations and live entertainment to fitness programs and custom character creation, clients around the world trust our bespoke offerings and excellent customer service. Working in partnership with their clients, ted helps define and design guest experience blueprints that are used to inform all aspects of project development. Resort design, themed attractions, custom plush, food and beverage all impact the guest experience. To meet each client need, ted specializes in creating wow-factor moments, large or small, for guests and brands alike.
In 2022 RWS Entertainment Group acquired ted. Working with the world’s largest full-service provider of visitor attractions and experiences will leverage our creative expertise and global network to deliver new immersive experiences for Halloween, holiday and seasonal events.
Located at our central offices in Milton Keynes, the Illustrator and Animator is responsible for the creation of the animation media required. They are to work closely with the creative arm of the group and other team members to help to create and enhance the entertainment offering. This role will help bring innovation to the business as we continue to grow our client base in these exciting times.
Our Digital Media Designers work on a wide and diverse range of projects from family character animation, show visual production, 3D design work, augmented reality and are a vital role in the creative of our projects.
- Part of the digital media team at ted responsible for creating illustration, animation and video output for our clients. This includes animation, graphic design and motion graphics and video.
- Work closely with production team members to complete the brief assigned.
- Work closely with freelance designers to ensure ted standards
- Ensuring a high quality of all visual digital media products and abiding by client style guides.
- Ensure that a strict file management system is implemented to keep the groups digital media is stored correctly.
- Keep detailed and up to date diaries relevant to projects and report to the head of department on a regular basis
Qualification & Skill-
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Adobe media suite, Cinema 4D or other 3D Animation software beneficial.
- IT skills such as, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and MAC proficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Digital Media/Animation/Media Production or similar BA/BSC Hons.
- Efficiency and excellent organisational skills
- Experience in multi-tasking projects
- GCSE in Math’s and English
Character & Attitude-
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward-thinking attitude and approach
- 100% commitment to the business with a strong knowledge of its mission statement and client base.
- The ability to work under own initiative & extreme pressure at times.
- Demonstrate a passion for Animation, illustration and Digital media.
- Enjoy working in the entertainment and leisure industry.
- Experience in creating illustration and animation is essential.
- A creative flair is a must for this role with the ability to communicate with team members to create a high-level entertainment product.
- Creating content for the entertainment industry.