tedretail is a department within ted and is responsible for developing customised merchandise (including toys, souvenirs and clothing) for various clients throughout the UK and Europe. We have a reputation for excellence and innovation in our product development, and we have seen rapid growth in the last five years.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker to support our Retail artwork requirements. This will mainly be on product and packaging, but we also produce artwork for things like point-of-sale (POS), planograms, digital assets and client presentations. ted is a business where no two days are the same, and our Creative Artworker will need to enjoy working on a variety of different projects at the same time.
This is a broad role where our main requirements are artwork, but we can potentially offer personal development opportunities in a wider range of creative specialties such as after-effects, retail design and 3D visuals.
This role is mainly office-based, and our Creative Artworker will need to work from our office a minimum of 3 days per week, possibly more if/when needed.
- Understand and use a variety of style guides to create artwork
- Ensure all artwork is consistent, accurate and follows brand guidelines
- Create artwork for both digital and print
- Correct and format documents before sending to print
- Adapt existing artwork to alternative layouts and/or formats
- Manage all artwork files
- Effectively plan and manage your time to ensure all deadlines are met
Qualification, Skill & Experience-
- Experience of using Adobe software – Photoshop and Illustrator are essential, InDesign is highly desired
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience of using Project Management software such as Click Up would be desirable
- Experience of creating artwork for both print and digital
- Experience of retail product design is highly desired
- Experience of working with cutter guides is essential
- Excellent time management skills – you must be able to plan your time and workload, and highlight any potential bottlenecks
Character & Attitude-
- Must have a creative eye
- Must be a natural problem solver
- Able to keep a cool head under pressure
- Methodical, organised and accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity and drive are key