From original live production shows and dynamic audio visual installations, to leading sports and wellbeing programmes, creative character and brand development, and custom-made merchandise product ranges – we service our clients across all aspects of their guest experience.
Specialising in theatre, cruise, travel, leisure and retail, our vast knowledge of multiple industry sectors is supported across six dedicated internal departments, enabling us to deliver excellence for our clients specific audiences.
Whether it is producing the most visual, original production shows in theatres on land or at sea, creating technical sound and vision installations, delivering sports and wellbeing concepts in 5* resorts around the world, or manufacturing high quality bespoke merchandise, we ensure that your consumer is front of mind.
tedHQ, our vibrant central office, is located in Milton Keynes, with 90 per cent of our team relocating to work for us. This is testament to how much everyone loves to work in our office!
To provide full administration and purchasing support to the tedav Department. To work closely with the AV Procurement and Logistics manager and the tedav installation and project teams.
• Answer all departmental incoming calls
• Collate all VAT credit card receipts for purchases completed
• Fault repairs admin
• DBS forms and A1 Forms for employees
•Prepare overseas trip forms and documentation for Maintenance Engineers
• Prepare excess letters and other documentation required for Maintenance Engineers and Technicians
• Prepare start of season documentation for Technicians
• Book third party flights as requested
• Car hire bookings
• Taxi bookings
• Accommodation bookings
• Organising shipments/collections within the UK and internationally
Invoicing and expenses:
• Process engineer, supplier and client invoices
• Process engineers expenses
• Raise purchase orders on Exchequer for various purchasing requests
• Assist AV Procurement and Logistics manager with purchasing on various projects
• Produce quotes for clients
• Liaise with suppliers on product pricing, delivery lead times etc.
Experience and Skillset:
• Previous experience in an admin role desired
• Previous experience in purchasing desired
• Excellent customer Service skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work well without supervisionApply for Role Back to Careers