ted is looking for a dynamic and assertive Support Coordinator to help support the Audio visual department with purchasing and logistics requirements. Working with some of the biggest brands in the travel & tourism industry, the role will involve procuring items for projects, such as Hotels, Theatres, UK & EU holiday parks & cruise ships.
Due to the seasonal nature of the UK and international travel & tourism industry and the high volume of business that this brings, this role is required to support the Group Procurement Manager. The role will support and focus on the AV Procurement requirements throughout the year. The role will cover a vast amount of ordering on-line and/or from our preferred suppliers and often means working to very tight deadlines. The role will also involve working and communicating closely with our external warehouse to oversee incoming deliveries and dispatches.
- Assist with all aspects of the Procurement of goods and services.
- Read, Learn and Refer to our Sustainable Procurement Policy to support & promote sustainable Procurement across ted
- Purchase multiple lines of different items whilst referring to the budget and trying to obtain the best possible unit price as well as sustainability eligibility
- Work with fellow colleagues across all departments on multiple projects at one time and combine orders to suppliers to ensure we get the lowest price and most time effective delivery options.
- Liaise with our external warehouse to arrange goods in and out to meet project delivery deadlines
- Monitor Procured items to ensure timely deliveries
- Use our accounting system to raise Purchase orders and reconcile supplier invoice’s
- Maintaining existing good working relationships with our suppliers.
- General Procurement administration duties including but not limited to; Creating Pick & Pack lists, Delivery Note/Commercial invoice creation, logging credit card spends.
Support Responsibilities –
- Prepare overseas trip forms and documentation for Maintenance Engineers
- Organise PPE for engineers and ted AV Staff
- Support the Group Procurement Manager in daily tasks
- Central business support for all UK hotel bookings.
- Central business support for all car hire bookings.
- Central business support for all travel bookings (flights/trains)
Experience & Skill-
- Previous experience in an admin role is essential
- Previous experience in purchasing/logistics desired
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Methodical, organized and accurate with excellent attention to detail
- IT skills such as MS Word, Excel, MSFT Teams, Outlook, PPT,
- Experience in multi-tasking projects
Character & Attitude-
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward-thinking attitude and approach.
- Demonstrate commitment to the business with a strong knowledge if its mission statement and client base.
- A committed individual.
- The ability to work under own in initiative.
- Demonstrate passion for results.
- Hold a valid UK driving license.
- Interaction with internal members of staff and external clients and suppliers in a courteous and efficient manner is essential at all times.
Previous experience in fast paced environments essential.
Previous experience in Procurement desired but not essential as on the job training will be providedApply for Role Back to Careers