tedav are working with Haven Holidays to carry out pre-season maintenance checks at 36 of its entertainment venues in the UK. This will include:
- Physical check of the sound and light system to include full system testing and cleaning where appropriate.
- General venue check to ensure that the location is compliant with health and safety legislation.
- Fire safety checks including locations of fire extinguishers and checking all curtaining and starcloths for fire retardation.
- Visual electrical test
- Identification and fit of any replacement parts required.
- Reinstallation of all equipment that was previously decommissioned
- We would also make recommendations for venue enhancements.
- Production of report indicating which areas of the when require immediate attention
Our engineers are equipped with WiFi-enabled tablets to report directly and quickly to Haven.
As well as the set-up work, we will also carry out various installation work at a selection of parks across the Haven estate, including:
- Full sound system installations to include new amplifiers, loudspeakers, mixing consoles and digital sound processing decks.
- Replacement of dated equipment with new technologies such as touch screen lighting controllers, large format starcloths and LED moving heads.
- Installation of oversized LED screens
Finally, we are supporting Haven with various set-up tasks including:
- Macbook servicing and repair
- training of entertainment staff to use AV equipment
- replacement and servicing of microphones across the estate
- providing hardware to implement buzzer technology